Best P&C continuing education platform

Theo Grobler

Hi guys,

is there anyone with a view on what is the best current P&C license renewal platform to do the required continuing education on and complete the exams? I have used AD Banker before but am wondering if there is anything better?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

WEBCE is great especially whe buying the package price, 24 hours you need for $50.00. Courses are outlined well and click until you get the right answer is a time saver

It depends on what you are looking for? Some folks just want to slam out the CE and be done with it, while others are more hungry for knowledge.

I have used WebCE which is solid, IRMI which can be informative. Sandi Kruise which was the simplest fastest thing I have ever seen, and the ICU [or University for short] which is by far and away the best online platform for CE learning that I have seen. But... its not a fast service, not available in every state, and its more for folks that are interested in Insurance as a profession, not just knocking out CE.

Best of Luck

It depends on what you are looking for? Some folks just want to slam out the CE and be done with it, while others are more hungry for knowledge.

I have used WebCE which is solid, IRMI which can be informative. Sandi Kruise which was the simplest fastest thing I have ever seen, and the ICU [or University for short] which is by far and away the best online platform for CE learning that I have seen. But... its not a fast service, not available in every state, and its more for folks that are interested in Insurance as a profession, not just knocking out CE.

Best of Luck

Sandi Kruise? No kidding. I've been pretty happy with WebCE, but if they are even faster - maybe I'll look at them for next CE. How do they compare on price?

How do they compare on price?

Seriously? A seasoned commercial agent, bringing value to his customers so that price objection is minimized & secondary to value/service/coverage, is wanting to know if CE credits are cheaper than $2.08 a credit he is currently paying. C'mon man, put those little hands in the deep pockets of that cape & pay up & tip extra

Seriously? A seasoned commercial agent, bringing value to his customers so that price objection is minimized & secondary to value/service/coverage, is wanting to know if CE credits are cheaper than $2.08 a credit he is currently paying. C'mon man, put those little hands in the deep pockets of that cape & pay up & tip extra

Allen, I am going to ignore your comment because I know what it's really about. This has nothing to do with CE credits.

This is because I have gorgeous hair, a nifty cape, and I can fly. Furthermore, I have the sexiest job in the world. Commercial insurance broker.

Green is not a pretty color on you, my friend.

:D

Back