Best P&C MGA - Agent Secure, vs. Superior Access, vs. ??

OwenEnsor

Hi everyone,

I know this has been covered a thousand times, but haven't been able to find anything recent, so wanted to get advice on the best P&C MGA?

We're focused on New Jersey and California selling individual home, renters and auto. I've spoken with superior and secure and both say they we maintain control of the book, there is no non-compete, they can do instate quoting and fast binding...but wanted to know what people's experience has been and thoughts on who has the best carriers and processes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also very open to other providers

Sure. We're focused on providing independent workers with comprehensive advice on their insurance needs, primarily through over the phone consultations. We want to be able to offer them a suite of products given their varied situations.

Hi everyone,

I know this has been covered a thousand times, but haven't been able to find anything recent, so wanted to get advice on the best P&C MGA?

We're focused on New Jersey and California selling individual home, renters and auto. I've spoken with superior and secure and both say they we maintain control of the book, there is no non-compete, they can do instate quoting and fast binding...but wanted to know what people's experience has been and thoughts on who has the best carriers and processes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also very open to other providers

Just know this; for the type of business model you're talking about, any group where you don't have binding authority and you have to send info to someone else to do quotes for you will NOT work.

Superior can bind within a day if you are lucky and dealing with standard risks.
But if ou go down this path for market access know this.
They may market to your clients. I haven't seen it personally but you are basically given them everything they need in order to do so without any gurantee they won't. (Contractually)
Once you get your own appointments the BOR's arent difficult so there is that.

Back