Best video I’ve seen from medicarians on the cms new rules

So if that’s the case what’s my incentive as a high producing agent to be with a specific fmo if you provide with me with nothing of monetary value nor pay for my software? I don’t need your training . Sure you can bring new agents in and train them and they become loa’s .Why do they need the fmo paying millions a yr to? Every carrier has 2-8 regionals on the ground . They could expand that to 30 regionals per state to handle all training,licensing etc . They save $10’s of millions a yr .So what you’re saying is the agent gets screwed and the guys overriding are untouched ? What about the mga’s and ga’s ? No way they can override. If that’s the case all they did is screw the agent
My fault, I didn't clearly finish my thought. I think the FMO's will be able to pay agents whatever they want. The carriers just can't give it to the agents directly.

We'll have to wait to see what the carrier legal teams come up with but, I think all extra comp for agents is going to go through the FMOs

Anthem just came out acknowledging there will be compensation changes and listed tmpo’s and fmo’s

Attachments

• 39D3AF28-565B-456A-BBE4-0151ABE27786.png
    39D3AF28-565B-456A-BBE4-0151ABE27786.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 32
All I know is us agents are getting a fairly substantial raise, and it's well-deserved and much needed. This inflation is insane and this job is stressful as hell.

My personal opinion, I understand FMO's need to exist, and many of them are good or decent, but many are also not. I never saw any marketing dollars or any incentives of any kind.

Now they are making sure that money hits our wallets. The MA market overrides were just huge. I can understand them getting some of that to operate, but almost double (to my knowledge) of a policy that we are writing is crazy.

They also have other lines of business they oversee, other than MA. FMO's will be fine in the long run. The "little guy" needed a win and it appears we got one.

All I know is us agents are getting a fairly substantial raise, and it's well-deserved and much needed. This inflation is insane and this job is stressful as hell.

My personal opinion, I understand FMO's need to exist, and many of them are good or decent, but many are also not. I never saw any marketing dollars or any incentives of any kind.

Now they are making sure that money hits our wallets. The MA market overrides were just huge. I can understand them getting some of that to operate, but almost double (to my knowledge) of a policy that we are writing is crazy.

They also have other lines of business they oversee, other than MA. FMO's will be fine in the long run. The "little guy" needed a win and it appears we got one.
Yes for some agents a win . For me a big lose . But let’s see if “ overrides “ are really over . Also the carrier certainly doesn’t have to pay that $100 and $50 renewal to you

Yes for some agents a win . For me a big lose . But let’s see if “ overrides “ are really over . Also the carrier certainly doesn’t have to pay that $100 and $50 renewal to you
It may not be a loss for you if your renewals on current book include it. I doubt that'll happen - does anyone know?

ie say you have 500 MAs already as an easy example, will you get $25,000 "extra" in 2026, '27, '28, etc?

If yes, then you really got lucky with mostly funded marketing plus back end...

Back