Best Way to Sell Life Insurance to a Smoker

stci

I have a client who does not want to take a physical because he is a smoker, I have tried to explain to him that its not a big physical and other ideas?

I have a client who does not want to take a physical because he is a smoker, I have tried to explain to him that its not a big physical and other ideas?

I don't sell much life insurance but if he wants to avoid a blood draw so he can list himself as a non-smoker you should walk.

If he doesn't want a physical for other reasons then go with non-med.

But this does not sound kosher.

Rick

I don't sell much life insurance but if he wants to avoid a blood draw so he can list himself as a non-smoker you should walk.

If he doesn't want a physical for other reasons then go with non-med.

But this does not sound kosher.

Rick

or refer him to the sneaky agent in your area. :idea:

Hello,

It's a matter of good public policy. We need to cover high risk people-which include smokers, drinkers, obese people, pregnant, etc. It's a "common good" issue. You can explain pros and cons about life insurance to your customer.

Thank you

Hello,

It's a matter of good public policy. We need to cover high risk people-which include smokers, drinkers, obese people, pregnant, etc. It's a "common good" issue. You can explain pros and cons about life insurance to your customer.

Thank you

Wait what? We aren't saying not to provide life insurance to a smoker, but rather making sure that on the application it is listed the applicant is a smoker. Don't want any issues later if they find out the guy smokes.

Wait what? We aren't saying not to provide life insurance to a smoker, but rather making sure that on the application it is listed the applicant is a smoker. Don't want any issues later if they find out the guy smokes.

It sounded like a obama speech.

Back