Biden and noncompete.

326320665_1486903385052213_2310196941411114042_n.jpg

I found that syrup extremely offensive... look at the ingredients... not a drop of actual syrup in it.

That remains to be seen...Of course. we won't be around see the world they leave behind... I honestly do not think we have been smarter than our parents. The world is not better than they left us.. JMHO..

And here is the kicker... on paper we live in the most "educated" society in our countries history.

Hmmm... am I so misinformed and ignorant to wonder if "education" is all its touted to be?

Those pesky things called morals just keep biting us in the butt. :laugh::yes:

What one generation feels they can ignore and down play as personal choices, the next puts on a complete war against and demands not only your attention, but your agreement with. Buckle up boys, the ride has just begun.

And here is the kicker... on paper we live in the most "educated" society in our countries history.

Uh huh. Where men can get pregnant, you can become a woman by just believing you are, there are 31 genders, the government can lower the temperature of the earth if we just pay more taxes, but can't manager a virus with a 99.7% survival rate.

Uh huh. Riiiight. Educated.

If those people are educated, then I'm Albert goddamn Einstein.

Back