Big Thanks To Sherpa!

oh my god... they gonna pound that card tonite and amex is gonna flip out and deny charges without me approving 5 large...... jesus... well, hope ning understand

Don't worry tater I told Ning I will cover your charges and all your cases will be put under my NPN.

♫♪♫ Everybody Ning Chung Tonite ♫♪♫

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hello all! I wanted to make two quick announcements:

1) We are dropping the price to $15 per application starting today, through 1/15. You can still stack referral credits on this for even lower rates - when you refer another agent, you get a $5 credit on every app they do. Also, we have no setup fees and no monthly minimums. You can get started in less than 5 minutes at https://www.healthsherpa.com/agents/features, and your first application is free.

2) We have added lead tracking - any consumers that submit their contact information but do not finish the application are automatically tracked under the "Leads" section on your dashboard now.

3) We have doubled the number of support agents and aim to answer all requests within 1 business day. Please use [email protected] - every email is automatically tracked so that we can ensure resolution (we were losing support requests when on calls).

Over 2,000 HealthSherpa agents have successfully submitted over 70,000 applications at this point - we encourage all agents to give the platform a shot to see how you can increase your production.

Thanks,
Ning

NING, in addition to the welcome enhancements you listed, I see that HealthSherpa has added the Detailed Billing History link to the Agent Dashboard. Since you're now debiting for applications HealthSherpa submits to the Marketplace on a daily basis, this feature is right on time!

Thanks to everyone at HealthSherpa for continually implementing internally initiated enhancements, and agent-suggested enhancements as well. Your platform proves itself to be a God-send every day.
:yes: -Allen

Allen

Never knew that you worked for health sherpa?
So out of the 70,000 apps how many have gone through and are you charging agents regardless if they go through or not.

We only charge agents on applications that go through. We've worked hard on our infrastructure this open enrollment - our success rate is very close to 100%. If apps have any issues, we make sure to follow up ASAP.

p.s. over 3,000 agents have used HealthSherpa to successfully submit over 100,000 apps now.

p.p.s. see the main HealthSherpa thread - we've lowered our prices for the rest of open enrollment. The best on-exchange platform is now the most affordable one as well.

We only charge agents on applications that go through. We've worked hard on our infrastructure this open enrollment - our success rate is very close to 100%. If apps have any issues, we make sure to follow up ASAP.

p.s. over 3,000 agents have used HealthSherpa to successfully submit over 100,000 apps now.

p.p.s. see the main HealthSherpa thread - we've lowered our prices for the rest of open enrollment. The best on-exchange platform is now the most affordable one as well.

$10 an app!

♫♪♫ Everybody Ning Chung Tonite ♫♪♫

I just talked to a sherpa guy they say you charge them regardless if the application goes through. Now that means that the customer actually ends up paying and being a client. If they don't pay then they do get charged regardless. In the end it really does not matter if they become a policy holder as long as the app goes through...

I just talked to a sherpa guy they say you charge them regardless if the application goes through. Now that means that the customer actually ends up paying and being a client. If they don't pay then they do get charged regardless. In the end it really does not matter if they become a policy holder as long as the app goes through...

As long as the application is accepted by the Exchange-Marketplace, HealthSherpa has fulfilled its obligation. A small portion of the clients lapse within a few months. You can't blame HealthSherpa, or any other WebBroker for outcomes like this that are beyond their control.

With a near 100% rate of acceptance, HealthSherpa is doing an outstanding job! I'm looking forward to seeing what they have up their sleeve for us after Open-Enrollment closes on February 15th.
ac

great platform, started using HS recently...

a few suggestions...

1. Add the "unaffordable at work" option so these cases can be submitted using HS.
2. HC.gov does not require non applicant household members' immigration status data. Even for applicants, the documents are not required at application (have to be sent or uploaded later).
3. Would be nice to be able to look at the data inputed after it has been sent (maybe protected fields).

Feel free to PM if want more specific suggestions after OE.

thanks for the price drop:)

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Health Sherpa is BACK! Yaaahooo. The "enroll in 10 minutes" S.E.P. Marketplace Enrollment feature is now live.

The special enrollment for uninsured who got dinged by the 1% penalty-tax may be added too, just as soon as (if) HHS gives HealthSherpa the green light.

Big Thanks to Sherpa!

ac

Great news...how come HS doesn't e mail the users/brokers abouth all these news?:goofy:...I basically get my news from this forum and did several apps with the platform...

Back