Blue Cross Says '80-85' Percent Of Obamacare Enrollees Are Paying

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, which represents the nation’s Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans, says “80-85″ percent of newly enrolled individuals buying plans under the Affordable Care Act are paying their premiums.

The figure was confirmed by Forbes this morning and is slated to be announced later today by the Chicago-based trade association for the nation’s Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans. The results, which confirm from a survey of most Blue Cross participating on exchanges, are as of Feb. 1.

Blue Cross Says '80-85' Percent Of Obamacare Enrollees Are Paying - Forbes

Hey man this is a big deal to these people. They feel like for once they are apart of the real world. This is a Badge of Honor for them and want to pay the bill. I thought I had 4 or 5 deadbeats and whamo they paid the bill...I was shocked. I have had some cancels but that was because they got group coverage through the new job. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point... next May will tell the tale.

Those who did not pay initial premium should have never been counted in the first place. Period.

The real measurement is over 6, 12, 24, 36 months once networks change and prices increase.

Time will tell...

I would bet that 80-85% are people who already had a plan they liked and were kicked of by O care so they are use to paying for health coverage any way they don't have a choice.

I would bet that 80-85% are people who already had a plan they liked and were kicked of by O care so they are use to paying for health coverage any way they don't have a choice.

False, False, False.....Man you guys need stop watching Feaux News its seriously warping your minds.

I have had 11 people in my office last week asking how to get an insurance card, how to pay for their plan, my response is: 1-800 good luck, i didn't sell it so I cannot help ya.
As far as fox news? its the real news.
Its that msnbc crap you have be careful of.

I had people ask me too. I simply tell them The pres legislated health insurance out of existence and it doesn't exist anymore so just keep their money and enjoy it. If the get sick the gubmint will take care of them

The placement numbers for Obamacare are looking strong. I know this kills the fanatic republicans morale, but the truth is people are paying their premiums.

Back