Buying High Quality Backlinks

Does anyone buy backlinks to increase your insurance website's SEO? If so, where is a good place to start? I dont want to buy 1000 crappy links. I want to but like 1-5 really good ones (page rank 5 or better)...

ummm this is a waste of time and money AND against google's TOS.

just because 9/10 sites that are first page google use purchased contextual backlinks, doesnt mean you should stoop to their level....just crank out 15 articles a day ...lol

lol.. buying specifically backlinks is against TOS.

However, buying manually generated articles/link isn't, or noone would be able to pay in house web development.

You're hiring an assistant.

lol.. buying specifically backlinks is against TOS.

However, buying manually generated articles/link isn't, or noone would be able to pay in house web development.

You're hiring an assistant.

unless you misread his questions, were talking about two different things....

it looks like you are referring to ezine/goarticles type backlinks..

The OP is talking about buying a blogpost or blogroll link from a high PR domain

or it might of been his other thread where he asked about that-

Last edited:
I've always heard the best way to create solid links is to do it manually. Google directories that are related to what you do and submit a free posting. Also, if there isn't a thread on this exchange your link with others for free. You might post 5 on your site and those 5 will link to your site. That helps.
There is a website called webring where you can submit your website in it's category. That helps. Dmoz.org is a free web directory and posts your site across 6 sites such as aolsearch, altavista, etc. Do this and you'll start heading in the right direction. Make sure to check your stats and set-up a google analytics account to see where traffic comes from. Good luck!

Does anyone buy backlinks to increase your insurance website's SEO? If so, where is a good place to start? I dont want to buy 1000 crappy links. I want to but like 1-5 really good ones (page rank 5 or better)...

How much would you pay for something like that?

Back