CA, NV or TX? FE Life - Telesales ONLY

Do you all have any feedback as to which state (if any) is easier than the other to sell FE Life? CA, NV or TX?

Not really concerned about the lead costs. More concerned about the conversion rates. Meaning, is one state easier to sell to than the other for FE telesales?

Thanks in advance.

Do you all have any feedback as to which state (if any) is easier than the other to sell FE Life? CA, NV or TX?

Not really concerned about the lead costs. More concerned about the conversion rates. Meaning, is one state easier to sell to than the other for FE telesales?

Thanks in advance.
They are all easy. Just choose one and start selling.

Thanks in advance.

TX, LA, GA, SC, OH and MI . . .

TX, LA, GA, SC, OH and MI . . .

This is exactly what I would have expected.

My thought process was those states you mentioned are probably dealing with an overall nicer type of client if you know what I mean.

Compared to a state like CA where the majority are more slick and know it all types. (No offense to anyone living there.)

What’s your thoughts on why those states convert better?

This is exactly what I would have expected.

My thought process was those states you mentioned are probably dealing with an overall nicer type of client if you know what I mean.

Compared to a state like CA where the majority are more slick and know it all types. (No offense to anyone living there.)

What’s your thoughts on why those states convert better?
I write more business in CA than any other state fwiw and I'm licensed in every state.

Back