Can I Sell 300 Med Sups a Yr with Direct Mail?

Exactly. I mail T65 within 50 miles or so since that is our largest population base. The med supp mailers are typically to lower MA counties which I don't reside in so I sell over the phone. Btw Toby, I wrote 4 out of the first 40 tm leads from Glenn and have others in the works. I'm headed out of town next week, but will have the next set when I return. My goal is 20 new folks monthly minimum. I wrote 12 in 2 weeks this month.

WoW, nice!!! What are u spending monthly to reach 20apps/mo? And how many total leads does that net you?

WoW, nice!!! What are u spending monthly to reach 20apps/mo? And how many total leads does that net you?

It will take me a few months to really get that figured out. I generate leads through my sites as well as use DM, TM, and internet leads. I hope to have a solid figure on exactly what it takes to do 20 a month. That of course includes referrals. I would love to see 30 a month and if the lead sources work out, I will double down. I am happy working 25 or less hours weekly.

Telemarketing leads, whether with my own telemarketer or with Leadheroes has been the most consistent ROI for me

with fortune202 on forum you could get 80 tm leads for $615,

getting some mail drops would be good as well, depends how much can you handle and what type of mail piece you want to work, may take some experimenting I would get 1500 piece at a time and 2 per month at most till I am sure how I wanted to go about it maybe 1 drop every 3 weeks

Thanks Vic...and if you don't mind me asking...What is the average cost to do a DM drop for 1500 pieces? Is $440 a good price for 1k pieces? Who do you use for your DM drops? And what is your cost to drop 1k pieces?

You've asked question after question in various threads. And most of them seem to be the same question.

Are you planning on selling anything and anytime soon?

The only way you'll not make money is by not starting.

Send me you phone number using my email below. (A PM will be ignored). Maybe I can short cut this.

Rick

It's called paralysis through analysis. Many have been afflicted by this condition. There is a cure.

It will take me a few months to really get that figured out. I generate leads through my sites as well as use DM, TM, and internet leads. I hope to have a solid figure on exactly what it takes to do 20 a month. That of course includes referrals. I would love to see 30 a month and if the lead sources work out, I will double down. I am happy working 25 or less hours weekly.

Telemarketing leads, whether with my own telemarketer or with Leadheroes has been the most consistent ROI for me

Did you get numbers yet? Thanks

Back