Can Marketplace Health Insurance Terminate for Not Sending In Documents?

ok, so it's possible then. Was the full previous subsidy reinstated in those cases, or was it a lesser amount?

It went back to the old subsidy but had to play the expidite game. Their understanding of the word expidite is different from mine. All of mine were information sent but lost.

Oh, yes, I would certainly believe that. That's what happened with Yagents mail carrier person as well, I'm sure. We are mere humans and cannot think on our own anymore. That's a given.

No I just don't normally look at what my phone is showing lower on the screen, my eyes are on where I am typing so when I hit the space bar I don't notice my phone has changed the word.

I guess it is true.......if Kaiser finally reports on it.

Paperwork Inconsistencies Causing Thousands To Lose Obamacare Subsidies | Kaiser Health News

The paperwork processing problem, however, persists.

In 2015, the number of consumers who had their tax credits adjusted or lost due to an income inconsistency rose as enrollment went up. According to a recent report from CMS, 223,000 households had their tax credit or cost-sharing reductions adjusted for their 2015 coverage.

HHS could not say how many consumers overall saw their tax credits revoked because of an inconsistency in their documents, nor could it say what percentage of those people turned out to have been wrongly denied subsidies.

I guess it is true.......if Kaiser finally reports on it.

HHS could not say how many consumers overall saw their tax credits revoked because of an inconsistency in their documents, nor could it say what percentage of those people turned out to have been wrongly denied subsidies.

"Could not say"??? Bull! HHS is lying, and Kaiser must be owned by ObamaCare tree huggers.

Premiums going down....the ACA is working. One day everyone will have insurance and no one can get cancelled.
And u can keep your doctors.
And your children will have very affordable insurance

And if you have a grandfathered plan you can keep it.

It's time to go that retreat in Hawaii and enjoy some golf....
Yours Truly...
POTUS

Premiums going down....the ACA is working. One day everyone will have insurance and no one can get cancelled.
And u can keep your doctors.
And your children will have very affordable insurance

And if you have a grandfathered plan you can keep it.

It's time to go that retreat in Hawaii and enjoy some golf....
Yours Truly...
POTUS

Laughable!:laugh:

Back