Can you get licensed under an FMO with Ambetter?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I seem to recall you can and the fmo will pay you . I got licensed direct as it was my first yr doing aca so i had no marketing plan set up. The ambetter rep would call every week bugging me . He’s quasi threatening to terminate my contract so i want to go under an fmo. Does anyone know an fmo i can go under ? Can I transfer my business to the fmo so he pays me?

I seem to recall you can and the fmo will pay you . I got licensed direct as it was my first yr doing aca so i had no marketing plan set up. The ambetter rep would call every week bugging me . He’s quasi threatening to terminate my contract so i want to go under an fmo. Does anyone know an fmo i can go under ? Can I transfer my business to the fmo so he pays me?
Yes we can help you at BenaVest, Ambetter's contracting is closed at the moment, you'd be a sub-producer under the Master General Agency. You can send me a message or call text if you need assistance at 352-262-5398

Can I transfer my business to the fmo so he pays me?

Why would you want to do that? Assigning commission is at the top of the list of ways to get screwed in this business. Often that goes hand in hand with "free" leads.

A lot of companies will term you for non production. Some will do it even if you are under an FMO although I'm more familiar with that with the senior market.

Why would you want to do that? Assigning commission is at the top of the list of ways to get screwed in this business. Often that goes hand in hand with "free" leads.

A lot of companies will term you for non production. Some will do it even if you are under an FMO although I'm more familiar with that with the senior market.

lol, you've obviously not dealt with Ambetter

this isn't the senior market, it's different, you cant get screwed, cause you can rewrite the business

Back