Captives. Lets Compare and Contrast

AdvisorsIns

Guru
100+ Post Club
I see a ton of info on this forum, but rarely regarding The Allstate and Nationwide opportunity. Which is the better buy?

I see a ton of info on this forum, but rarely regarding The Allstate and Nationwide opportunity. Which is the better buy?

It has nothing to do with either being better or worse. The question is which captive company is competitive in your market and which company has the most innovation and upper executives. Farmers new president of distribution is looking like he is going to make the agents day.

Some captive companies are good for a few years and then things go side way. Allstate used to be good but it depends on the state your in. Nationwide has good rates and has the agents using Titan for the drivers that have tickets or accident. If I was a new agent with no experiance I would look at Allstate since they have nice traning program. :idea::goofy::skeptical:

It has nothing to do with either being better or worse. The question is which captive company is competitive in your market and which company has the most innovation and upper executives. Farmers new president of distribution is looking like he is going to make the agents day.

All successful captives will eventually open an indy...PERIOD.

Back