Carrier Comp Games...WTH?!?!

I finally received my first payment from them today. In the mail. I've been paid by direct deposit for years by Coventry. Why they mailed me a check I have no idea.

The same thing happened to me-I actually spoke with a very helpful CSR at Coventry and she sent me a form to complete so the next check will be direct deposit-I didn't ask why this happened because it really doesn't matter, they are so screwed up it's beyond comprehension.

Both Aetna and Coventry managed to assign my Exchange commissions to an IMO with whom I had obtained a release in June, 2014, after which both companies paid me directly for the rest of the year. It has since been fixed after I complained but it's just one small example of how messed up they are.

I've been paid by direct deposit for years by Coventry. Why they mailed me a check I have no idea.

We had that same issue with BCBSGA a year or so ago. They claimed a "computer glitch" prevented them from making the deposit.

As I recall the check arrived the day the money normally goes into my account or the day after.

We had that same issue with BCBSGA a year or so ago. They claimed a "computer glitch" prevented them from making the deposit. As I recall the check arrived the day the money normally goes into my account or the day after.

I remember that. I think it took more than one cycle for mine to be corrected.

We had that same issue with BCBSGA a year or so ago. They claimed a "computer glitch" prevented them from making the deposit.

As I recall the check arrived the day the money normally goes into my account or the day after.

Amazing how they knew in advance that there would be a computer glitch.

I am still owed 50% of January's commission from BC/BS IL ... they paid all of Feb. Every time I call they say, "We are aware of this issue and have expedited the matter." I said, "Please look up the word expedite in the dictionary. This is not expedited. This is very, very slow. It is too late to expedite. It is April now and that is a full quarter; that is not fast."

And of course, it's the 'ol computer glitch and they had so many agents this happened to that they are wading through them and will get to me in an 'expedient' manner. (Cringe: there's that word again.)

I am still owed 50% of January's commission from BC/BS IL ... they paid all of Feb. Every time I call they say, "We are aware of this issue and have expedited the matter." I said, "Please look up the word expedite in the dictionary. This is not expedited. This is very, very slow. It is too late to expedite. It is April now and that is a full quarter; that is not fast."

And of course, it's the 'ol computer glitch and they had so many agents this happened to that they are wading through them and will get to me in an 'expedient' manner. (Cringe: there's that word again.)

Meanwhile they collect interest on your money.

If I were an IT person I would zero in on the inefficiencies with the insurance companies 'systems'. I have heard that so many times in trying to get paid what is due; this is not amusing.

Back