Carrier list help

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I'm looking to make up a list of carriers so I know who is who.
Here is what I'm looking for:

1. Telesales
2. True SS billing
3. Voice Signature
4. One call to do all
If you have a carrier that does above, please list the name.. thanks..

1. Telesales
2. True SS billing
3. Voice Signature
4. One call to do all

Sr Life does all 4. They were also the first in the nation to start FE telesales back in 2004.

Last edited:

1. Telesales
2. True SS billing
3. Voice Signature
4. One call to do all

Contact Todd King or Newby on this Forum for reliable,honest and open communication in regards to your questions bro.

It does seem that you are doing a lot of the research that a quality FMO/IMO can answer. I know I was searching all over and then realized I was repeating things already figured out.

Have you contacted any of them for your multitude of questions?

Contact Todd King or Newby on this Forum for reliable,honest and open communication in regards to your questions bro.

Both Todd and Newby are very knowledgeable about the different carriers. The only thing that might be lacking is the experienced training part for telesales and TV leads. Otherwise both are very credible and knowledgeable.

thanks for the reply... I asked here on the forum because the impression??? I got was that if I asked an imo, etc who the carriers are,, they might? list the carriers they have a relationship with and might not??? list the carriers that have the things I want and dont have a relationship with,

I was told:
RNA, Prosperity and Liberty
thanks

Back