• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Carrier with Standard for Epilepsy?

Some carriers do. Trans and Settlers will give you 90% of why they declined someone. The head underwriter with DIMA/LBL is happy to review declines with you if you ask and give her time to review the case. Foresters also tells you what question they are counter offering over.

Some carriers do. Trans and Settlers will give you 90% of why they declined someone. The head underwriter with DIMA/LBL is happy to review declines with you if you ask and give her time to review the case. Foresters also tells you what question they are counter offering over.

Did not know that thanks. All Ive ever gotten is NUNYA BIZNISS

Recently wrote an app for SNL and they offered graded. F N/S age 68. Takes two Epilepsy meds
( Levetiracetam, Lamotrigine) and three depression meds ( Mirtazapine, Sertraline and Rexulti)

I dont write enough FE to know if there is a carrier that might accept her Standard

All I have is SNL and Gerber. Any other ideas?

(Dont suggest Transamerica---not going there again!)

THANKS

Foresters Preferred is my recommendation. You get an answer in the house with a phone interview. Good luck!

ftr that pic of spur city was taken at 7:30 in the morning on a day he planned on working from.home. He is a professional through and through

ftr that pic of spur city was taken at 7:30 in the morning on a day he planned on working from.home. He is a professional through and through

You are too funny! Before that day I hadn’t put on a suit since my NYLife days. Figured I better take a few snap shots because it would be another decade or my own funeral before you caught me in another suit ;)

Last edited:
Americo Eagle will approve this with epilepsy & bipolar with their best rates. Instant decision eapp with no interview. Provides policy number & everything instantly on the screen!

P.S. if you need an underwriting cheat sheet feel free to download mine off my website below. I have 104 health conditions listed:

https://www.finalexpensedojo.com/training-optin

It is all in how you ask and how long you can keep them talking. They aren't supposed to share anything you were not already aware of. However, I have found I can usually get the answer if I can keep them talking long enough. Most really do want to help you, particularly if you are at all likable.

Back