Does anyone have any experience with the pre-death, post-death services that are provided by some carriers?

damadcrapper

Super Genius
I have heard a lot about Legacy Safeguard, Empathy and Funeral Concierge. Do they help close sales? Do they increase persistency? Do they drive referrals? Just curios about the value.

Most families already have a funeral home they do business with. Or there is a family member who is the "designated person" who takes care of arrangements whenever there was a death in the family.

My fathers aunt was that person. Anytime someone died she was the one who dealt with the funeral home.

I have heard a lot about Legacy Safeguard, Empathy and Funeral Concierge. Do they help close sales? Do they increase persistency? Do they drive referrals? Just curios about the value.
Those are all just sales gimmicks. If you are selling competively priced life insurance you will never need those.

If you are a captive agent that has to try to make sales with an over priced product then you need to put some lipstick on that pig and try to act like your policies have “added value”.

Back