Celtic Won't Be Using Brokers

OMG..STI, are you the agent that was attacked by the Bed Bugs during Celtic's "Weekend Romp" contest? That Motel 6 was brutal. They didn't leave the lights on!
:D

no,,,,it was a ski trip in Colorado at Apache... but it got to the point I slammed on the breaks on the mini van and slid to a stop and then proceeded to climb over the back seat to knock my oldest unconsequence......

no,,,,it was a ski trip in Colorado at Apache... but it got to the point I slammed on the breaks on the mini van and slid to a stop and then proceeded to climb over the back seat to knock my oldest unconsequence......

Actions have consequences.

Knocking your oldest unconsequence is one of them.

JK :D

They would pay out bonus's in $100 denominations with American express travelers checks. One year I won about $3200.00 and the other year I won about $1200.00 When I went to deposit them the bank didn't want to take them. After a long go around they finally did.:D

Actions have consequences.

Knocking your oldest unconsequence is one of them.

JK :D

Its all good......we laugh about to this day.......along with the day I roped the door shut to the bathroom he was hiding in to avoid getting his ass kicked for making his brother scream while I was on the phone with a client......then videoed him hacking through the door with the towel rack he ripped off the wall and posted it on you tube.........

Oh dear God I had a HIPPA conversion policy coming off Cobra with Celtic 2011-13 and still have nightmares about it. Seeing providers fine but pre-paying drugs (including a biologic) and manually submitting claims, horrible.

Back