Chargebacks

You will receive plenty of offers after this post. Be careful who you choose to work for. Most of the uplines on here are agents who decided to make a change. Who you go with should depend on how much hand holding you need.

Does Americo offer true Social Security billing?

Say what you want about Transamerica, but my retention with them is stellar b/c of their SSBBAF form. When the 3rd falls on a Sunday, they are there at 12:01am Friday morning to get the premium. Nobody wakes up on Monday the 4th with an overdraft.

Final Expense clients have guaranteed monthly income that they have to die to lose. As long as you are drafting it the same day they get paid and not taking too much (everybody can swing $40/mth and $60/mth seems right for most people while +$80/mth is getting expensive for FE).

If you want to survive long term I'd suggest also getting AHIP certified for Medicare.

So been in the industry since September and want to go from FEX to other markets such as LTC, Annuities, CV business etc?

That's a real quick learning curve.

I'm also with FFL. I haven't written one Americo FE policy. I have been using AIG, Mutual of Omaha, and Prosperity. I only consider Americo for the HMS products. I have been licensed since February.

Back