ChatGPT Wrong Answers

I uploaded the Medicare & You 2024 book to my A.I. to keep it up to date but haven't done anything on the drugs as of yet. Problem is where to get reliable drug info on each carriers plans?
werewolf0433_an_insurance_agent_holding_a_checklist_side_view_c_23b39b51-4e18-4e04-aea9-be548c491346.png

Nearly 75% of ChatGPT's answers to drug-related questions are incomplete or wrong, according to a study conducted at Brookville, N.Y.-based Long Island University.
#AI

Oh - you wanted correct answers?

So Sorry - please toggle under Account Services/Account Settings/Individual Changes/Answer Protocol/Preferances/User Identification/Accuracy to "Answers more Likely to Be Accurate" - the default standard is set to "What Users Want to Hear". Had you perused our 93200 word terms and conditions you would have seen that addressed in paragraph 73, sentence four, under General Disclosures

Thank you for giving us all of your personal information!

This reminds me that in 1985 money magazine asked a case study of complex tax return to 25 CPA's throughout USA and of course got 25 different refund amounts. So at least Chat GPT is all American.

This reminds me that in 1985 money magazine asked a case study of complex tax return to 25 CPA's throughout USA and of course got 25 different refund amounts. So at least Chat GPT is all American.
I don't see that as a legitimate comparison.

Currently, with all AI models, if there are issues just go to the source. There is absolutely nothing intelligent about ChatGPT (for now). It's not artificial intelligence, it's just the world's largest data scraper. Without existing content (i.e. what's on the web already), AI is currently useless. It can't form any new ideas, and certainly not factual ones.

So, wrong answers produced by ChatGPT, are likely being sourced from other wrong answers along with its ability to jumble facts.

Back