Cheapest Affordable Life Insurance DM

How about adding the ADB and telling them it's "free"?:err:
tenor.gif

Global warming hasn’t quite become a huge issue just yet.
Had to run my daughter up to mountanious Schuykill County last night (over two hours) and my wiper fluid froze. So I had to borrow some Windex and paper towels from her boyfriend's folks. Forgot to add the winter blend.:err:

p.s.- Heads they win, tails we lose!:skeptical:

America's favorite word!:laugh:

Cheap mailer often means they used a cheap list or old data, not the best for a good quality response. A good list is probably more important than the verbiage used on the card, IMHO

I haven’t heard of anyone paying per mailer until about two years ago. What was the reason for the change and does anyone still do their own thousand piece drop? With as much as I travel to run appts, it seems like I can save money buy taking a gamble on my own drop. Curious about others experience is with this.

Cheap mailer often means they used a cheap list or old data, not the best for a good quality response. A good list is probably more important than the verbiage used on the card, IMHO
That would be more of a concern when mailing price per 1,000.
Problems like those are the attraction of a price per lead program. Takes all the risk off the agent and puts it on to the lead vendor.

I haven’t heard of anyone paying per mailer until about two years ago. What was the reason for the change and does anyone still do their own thousand piece drop? With as much as I travel to run appts, it seems like I can save money buy taking a gamble on my own drop. Curious about others experience is with this.
I just started dropping my own mail - I'll keep in touch in a couple months and update on how things are going. I'm going to be testing 2 different mail pieces - one that says "low cost , affordable life insurance " and another that does not say low cost or affordable.

Well after testing different mailings and lead systems - for me, a $30 fixed lead card with affordable Life insurance has so far proven to be the most profitable along with a better quality of prospects.

Well after testing different mailings and lead systems - for me, a $30 fixed lead card with affordable Life insurance has so far proven to be the most profitable along with a better quality of prospects.

Ksutton, trying to figure the best rout as well. Just dropped a $30 per lead card for 20. Not sure of my ROI just yet, still working leads but happy thus far.
  • Are you using the words "Affordable life insurance" on the card itself?
  • And If I may ask who are you using to drop your leads?
Love to know about your experience.

Back