CIGNA Stand A Lone FE Product

Didn't realize until the last few posts that you are recruiting for this Cigna thingy.

Guilty. That hasn't been the point of my post though. I just hate it when people come on here and do nothing but throw dirt on a deal without pointing out the fact that there might be actually be something positive about a deal. I'll be the first to tell you that the rates aren't great with Cigna but I don't think it's a complete dog. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion though. My apologies if I've stepped on anyone's toes.

Guilty. That hasn't been the point of my post though. I just hate it when people come on here and do nothing but throw dirt on a deal without pointing out the fact that there might be actually be something positive about a deal. I'll be the first to tell you that the rates aren't great with Cigna but I don't think it's a complete dog. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion though. My apologies if I've stepped on anyone's toes.

Isn't pimping a product without telling people that you are offering it the very definition of spam?

Isn't pimping a product without telling people that you are offering it the very definition of spam?
CIGNA's FE offering is just another "me too" thing. The nitwits in the HO are probably paranoid about Aetna, and after hours of useless, never-ending meetings this is what the rocket-scientists came up with. Middle of the road pricing with poorer-than-average comp. God knows what the u/w will be like. Very innovative.

It's all about transparency. Thinly veiled attempts at recruiting is something that muddies the waters around here....even more than usual.
If you're a recruiter, introduce yourself as such or post on the offers page FIRST....then others will already know what you do.

It's all about transparency. Thinly veiled attempts at recruiting is something that muddies the waters around here....even more than usual.
If you're a recruiter, introduce yourself as such or post on the offers page FIRST....then others will already know what you do.

What difference does it make if I'm a marketer or not? I do my best to make sure that the things I post aren't biased or "thinly veiled attempts at recruiting". I've also stated in other post that I'm a marketer. I didn't realize I had introduce myself on the Offer's Page because I try not to recruit on here. I'm simply here to try and contribute useful info.

What difference does it make if I'm a marketer or not? I do my best to make sure that the things I post aren't biased or "thinly veiled attempts at recruiting". I've also stated in other post that I'm a marketer. I didn't realize I had introduce myself on the Offer's Page because I try not to recruit on here. I'm simply here to try and contribute useful info.

What carriers are you recruiting for?:)

Don't mind JD, there's only one marketer that he likes...and that's only some of the time.:laugh:

What carriers are you recruiting for?:)

Don't mind JD, there's only one marketer that he likes...and that's only some of the time.:laugh:

OK, now you have me stumped. Who is it?:yes:

But seriously, I was on an FEX chat earlier today and people were saying they didn't come here anymore because of all the marketing and no real substance.

Just like this cigna product. Who has said anything good about it other than a marketer for it?

OK, now you have me stumped. Who is it?:yes:

But seriously, I was on an FEX chat earlier today and people were saying they didn't come here anymore because of all the marketing and no real substance.

Just like this cigna product. Who has said anything good about it other than a marketer for it?

After looking at the rates, I wonder why I picked them up other than no height/weight. I haven't seen the app or UW guide yet. Who knows, they might have a niche.:err:

Back