Cigna Substandered Previous Dececline Question

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Why does Cigna ask if previously declined on app for substandard, I mean that is the whole point someone who can't get cov elsewhere and is willing to pay those rates would usually have been declined elsewhere

Will they really turn down buiz based on that alone on substandard rate?

I understand for preferred rate but substandard rate make no sense to ask that question

Why does Cigna ask if previously declined on app for substandard, I mean that is the whole point someone who can't get cov elsewhere and is willing to pay those rates would usually have been declined elsewhere

Will they really turn down buiz based on that alone on substandard rate?

I understand for preferred rate but substandard rate make no sense to ask that question

I looked and can't find that question on the app, but I sure don't think they would turn someone down because of that.

I looked and can't find that question on the app, but I sure don't think they would turn someone down because of that.

I just did app online express app SC, it was at the end of the APP didn't expect it,

I just did app online express app SC, it was at the end of the APP didn't expect it,

Hmmmm. I wonder if that is just on the express app and not the paper app. Either way, I can't understand why they would turn someone down due to that reason. Then again, I don't understand why they had it on there to begin with!

You'd think the paper app and the Express app would match. Maybe it's just S.C. It doesn't ask it on the Illinois paper app. TThe Substandard's so over priced, you wouldn't think they'd ask that.

I'd call UW and ask about that.

That question is not on the app here in OK, just did an express app a couple days ago, and went back and checked the PDF to be sure. That's weird that they are asking.

Back