City Networking Solutions Mortgage Protection Leads

g-squared

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone on this forum ever heard of /dealt with / worked with a firm called "City Networking Solutions" that supplies leads for mortgage protection?

Here's a link to their website:

Join Our Affiliate Program

Just trying to do some due diligence.....searched the forums and couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone on this forum ever heard of /dealt with / worked with a firm called "City Networking Solutions" that supplies leads for mortgage protection?

Here's a link to their website:

Join Our Affiliate Program

Just trying to do some due diligence.....searched the forums and couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

They talk about their "Web Campaigns", but their site is a prebuilt alamode website with zero traffic. Don't walk... Run.

I've been working with City Networking Solutions for a few months now and close about 20% of what I purchase. I don't have any complaints. They do what they say their going to do (with verifying the clients and replacing what I can't work with) and that is definitely a breath of fresh air. I'd give them a try. It's been worth my money.

Ummm, jwashington joins this forum right after this was posted and gives a glowing report. Seems fishy to me. Could he be with City Solutions posing as an agent??

UPDATE: Their web site is down. They didn't last long.

Last edited:
Back