Clear Springs PDP

Millwood

Guru
100+ Post Club
Did Clear Springs PDP get yanked?
I'm in Oklahoma we have/had 22 stand-alone PDP plans available.
This morning on Medicare.gov noticed it was 21. Clear Springs is the one missing. They had a horrible 1star rating and warning from Medicare. They quit or did the go to Medicare Jail?

Yes they got contract yanked by CMS 10-13-23.
Gotta love CMS having them still on website last week during enrollment.

Did Clear Springs PDP get yanked?
I'm in Oklahoma we have/had 22 stand-alone PDP plans available.
This morning on Medicare.gov noticed it was 21. Clear Springs is the one missing. They had a horrible 1star rating and warning from Medicare. They quit or did the go to Medicare Jail?
They have one still showing up on Search and Save with 1.5 stars.

They have one still showing up on Search and Save with 1.5 stars.

i got the 30 day free trial on search and save but didn’t have time before aep to learn it . The interface looked old fashioned . Can I upload all my paper scopes and they keep it 10 yrs ? The data entry to enter client info looked clunky . So when I enter a dr it populates under all the plans they accept . Can you write mapd apps from it or it directs you to the carrier website ?

i got the 30 day free trial on search and save but didn’t have time before aep to learn it . The interface looked old fashioned . Can I upload all my paper scopes and they keep it 10 yrs ? The data entry to enter client info looked clunky . So when I enter a dr it populates under all the plans they accept . Can you write mapd apps from it or it directs you to the carrier website ?
Yes, yes, yes

I use it solely to look up doctors. It saves so much time and is easily worth $25 a month.

Back