Client Gets Terminated B/c of Non-confirmation of Income

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone have a best practice for clients that are getting the APTC and have to verify their income or perhaps they went in and modified the income from 2014 to 2015 and are now getting dropped?

I have a few clients that this is happening too and the ones I have spoken with all sent in the necessary documents to the marketplace but they weren't received, linked to the proper account, etc. I've done a 3 way call to the marketplace with the client and it just wastes an hour of everyone's time.

What has been successful in this situation? New app, supervisor, give up and go on to the next one?

Thanks for any help,

Does anyone have a best practice for clients that are getting the APTC and have to verify their income or perhaps they went in and modified the income from 2014 to 2015 and are now getting dropped?

I have a few clients that this is happening too and the ones I have spoken with all sent in the necessary documents to the marketplace but they weren't received, linked to the proper account, etc. I've done a 3 way call to the marketplace with the client and it just wastes an hour of everyone's time.

What has been successful in this situation? New app, supervisor, give up and go on to the next one?

Thanks for any help,

I don't have a universal, 100% 'this will work' answer but a new application with a SEP for income change will usually get the SEP issued, from there you can modify the existing application and get them enrolled in a new plan (which might be the same that was dropped).

As for documentation, whenever I had uploaded documents through the Marketplace my clients have kept their subsidy (as long as the documents verified the income properly), when they are mailed in it's a crap shoot.

Back