Client Solication Letter

Packerland

Guru
Is anyone willing to share a letter that you send to existing clients asking them to consider a fixed and or indexed annuity? I am not currently in the annuity world but want to offer this product to my existing clients.

Before you put your attention to a letter, determine if you need a securities license to sell annuities, especially the "indexed" kind.

The only annuity that needs a Securities license to sell is a Variable Annuity. Or a fee based Indexed Annuity (which is available only to IARs and is a new type of IA product).

This is common knowledge among agents licensed on the life side. So the OP probably already knows this.

Actually the company does not have a letter for agents it has marketing pieces. I have already checked. Thank you so much I have put together one, but can't use a company's name which is understandable.

New Horizons has a web page on how to market annuities to seniors. I think most of the stuff mentioned there is marketing materials like you were talking about already having, but it probably would not take you very long to scan the page and see if there is anything there of use to you.

Before you put your attention to a letter, determine if you need a securities license to sell annuities, especially the "indexed" kind.

Not needed. Not a single penny of an indexed annuity is invested in any securities accounts. Indexed annuities are fixed & only require a life insurance license.......all that said, I don't think anyone should sell it without hundreds of hours studying them under an ethical producer of them. They are way too complicated for the average producer & consumer to comprehend all the moving parts of what they are & what they are not

Back