CMS-Approved Direct Mail Available?

gotrr

Hello,

I'm new to the MA-Medigap market. I know it could be a tough sale, but I'd like to try the turning 65 market. I need help with marketing materals. Are there CMS-approved materials one can purchase that are strictly for "educational events?" I'd like to do some direct mail...no phone calls.

Hello,

I'm new to the MA-Medigap market. I know it could be a tough sale, but I'd like to try the turning 65 market. I need help with marketing materals. Are there CMS-approved materials one can purchase that are strictly for "educational events?" I'd like to do some direct mail...no phone calls.

Educational events...I know I don't do much correction any MA business but correct me if I'm wrong you want to spend money drumming up people to come to an educational event where at most you can provide your business card?

MA-PD plans to turning 65-zero premium - real easy sale? You are a secret agent,you can not solicit. I went though this with a big Ma-pd zero premium plan.NO support,no approved mailers to turning 65.Tons of rules about everything.I now stick to Med Supps and life,much less BS.

Hello,

You of cousre have to invite CMS to come to your meeting where they will send a "Secret Shopper" to bust you. You also cannot give out carrier specefic info out and can not put your name on any material and cannot offer your business card to them. They have to ask you for it. You need to give Med. Supps a try. No CMS BS!!!!:D

yes your newness jumps out. talk with your imo. or check out mark's web site, he has all kinds of idea's. educational is not the way to go...

definitely do marketing events and not educational... but unless you've sold them for several years, I would spend a few years selling them one on one with customers...

I've sold them for 4 yrs, and haven't had any problems, but at public events, from people I know that do them, say that 1 of 4 get secret shopped. I would hate to say one tiny incorrect thing and get in trouble. I feel really confident that I know my MA product knowledge as good as anyone, but when speaking in front of a group, there's no telling what I might omit on accident

Back