CMS Complaints

The Rabbi

Guru
1000 Post Club
After 4 yrs in Medicare sales, I had two women complain to Medicare. The first one said that I enrolled her without her knowledge during AEP. Since she and her husband mailed me their apps and they are different handwriting and certainly not mine, CMS dropped the complaint but I have to appeal so it won't count against me. After 5 complaints, something bad happens to an agent. The second woman said that I held her app and enrolled her late. The app was signed 11/3/2010, received by me and UHC on the same day. I better appeal both so they are expunged from my record. Common sense would dictate that CMS should delete them.

Working with Medicare is difficult but worth it for the money. In just four years I'm able to retire except for referrals and AEP. We sold our house and bought a 40' motor home and will travel the country for 6 mos every year, pulling a 20' enclosed trailer that matches the RV with my Corvette inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how anyone could retire after 4 years selling Medicare advantage or med supps. You could definitely take a break but those renewals won't be there long if you stop working completely.

moonlightandmargaritas said:
While I certainly respect all clergy, I have a feeling that "The Rabbi" may have resorted to some puffery - for recruiting purposes.

Or maybe recruiting doesn't count as working. Still highly unlikely that he has made enough to retire in 4 years. Maybe enough to supplement it though. It would be nice to be able to bust my ass for 4 years and live off the renewals for the rest of my life but I plan on living longer than my 6-8 year renewals.

Back