CMS Complaints

I've wasted plenty of money getting non-res licenses to recruit from the forum only to never hear from the agent again.
Did that delay acquisition of your new touring rig?
Instead of finding out how I do it, you say it's not possible.
Ever suppose nobody really cares how you do it?
Dave wins for having read my post objectively and with understanding and insight. In other words, he knows how to read with comprehension.
Happy to say that Dave is a graduate of that bastion of higher learning...The University of South Florida right here in Tampa!
Not one agent complimented me on achieving my goal and my new lifestyle.
No respect for the clergy Rabbi? If affirmation is so important to you, why don't you get a dog?:D

Did that delay acquisition of your new touring rig?
Ever suppose nobody really cares how you do it?
Happy to say that Dave is a graduate of that bastion of higher learning...The University of South Florida right here in Tampa!
No respect for the clergy Rabbi? If affirmation is so important to you, why don't you get a dog?:D

You are sooooo funny-you should be on stage and there's one leaving tomorrow. :yes:

Please show me how to work 4 years in the medicare market and quit working completely and be able to retire...I will keep doing what I am doing. I know there is probably a couple people that know more than me but they probably don't speak english so they are not in my market...:laugh:

I can show you how to work the Medicare market for 4 years and get chargebacks from the beginning. Parker and Associates...

That's pretty good Rabbi, it gave me a chuckle. Maybe I underestimated you.

There's been some allegations that you tried to poach some of Frank Stastny's agents. What say you?

Everyone underestimates me, that's why I do so well. Remember Peter Falk when he played Columbo? I copied his 'act dumb' persona and it works very well for me.

There was an agent who posted that he had just started to contract with Frank and said he was lost now so I offered to help him whether he went with me or not. I need to recruit and if I can help someone with what I have to offer I see nothing wrong. Most agents fail and since I had such great success recruiting and training car salespeople who made more money with my high standards of salesmanship I figure I can help agents who are wandering around trying to find out how to make money. I recruited a lot of agents off this forum but none of them ever produced. I've become very picky and only want agents with strong sales skills and has money for marketing.

Frank was a good man and helped a lot of agents with his intelligent postings. I have a lot to offer also, especially now that I merged with a much stronger marketer who has close ties with United Healthcare.

I appreciate hearing from you in a polite manner. Thanks, Joel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can show you how to work the Medicare market for 4 years and get chargebacks from the beginning. Parker and Associates...

I believe Parker is one of those evil empires but I could be wrong. There's no reason to be getting all those chargebacks. PM me if you would like to chat about your experience. I don't like to hear stories like yours.

Last edited:
Working with Medicare is difficult but worth it for the money. In just four years I'm able to retire except for referrals and AEP. We sold our house and bought a 40' motor home and will travel the country for 6 mos every year, pulling a 20' enclosed trailer that matches the RV with my Corvette inside.[/QUOTE]

How much money did you make last year?

No, you mainly recruited him. I always new you had no ethics so this did not surprise me.

Rick

On behalf of the entire insurance forum community I would like to publicly correct you on poor grammer... it's knew... not new...

boy that felt good...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Working with Medicare is difficult but worth it for the money. In just four years I'm able to retire except for referrals and AEP. We sold our house and bought a 40' motor home and will travel the country for 6 mos every year, pulling a 20' enclosed trailer that matches the RV with my Corvette inside.

How much money did you make last year?[/quote]

probably about as much as gordie made

Last edited:
On behalf of the entire insurance forum community I would like to publicly correct you on poor grammer... it's knew... not new...

boy that felt good...

I certainly want to congratulate you on that. I'm not going to correct my original post so that future generations can see that you actually no good english.

Rick

Back