Cold Call Prayer.

SirKnight31

Expert
I have to admit that I had a crazy March, Personal/Professional-I decided that I would get up and call this morning for a few hours and start my April right. Gonna call until about 4 today I guess...

I just spoke with Mrs. Wilson an 83 year old black woman in the Atlanta area. We spoke about insurance for a couple of mins and then out the blue she said that she felt something wasn't right. OK I'll bite..

"OK, What's wrong Mrs. Wilson?" I said.

She said you need prayer!

She then began to pray that my business continues to grow, that the naysayers and "haters" be placed behind me.... and asked that God guide me in all of my endeavors.

I'm not the most religious person but it was kinda awe inspiring. Like she read my mind.

It's the type of people like Mrs. Wilson that makes getting hung up on, cursed out, and yelled at on cold calls more bearable.

I just hope this helps for anyone tired of the cold call but must do what they gotta do, push through it and find the silver lining.

Well back to dialing.... just thought I would share.

So mote it be!

I have to admit that I had a crazy March, Personal/Professional-I decided that I would get up and call this morning for a few hours and start my April right. Gonna call until about 4 today I guess...

I just spoke with Mrs. Wilson an 83 year old black woman in the Atlanta area. We spoke about insurance for a couple of mins and then out the blue she said that she felt something wasn't right. OK I'll bite..

"OK, What's wrong Mrs. Wilson?" I said.

She said you need prayer!

She then began to pray that my business continues to grow, that the naysayers and "haters" be placed behind me.... and asked that God guide me in all of my endeavors.

I'm not the most religious person but it was kinda awe inspiring. Like she read my mind.

It's the type of people like Mrs. Wilson that makes getting hung up on, cursed out, and yelled at on cold calls more bearable.

I just hope this helps for anyone tired of the cold call but must do what they gotta do, push through it and find the silver lining.

Well back to dialing.... just thought I would share.

So mote it be!

Never doubt the power of prayer...I have even seen it work in the lives of unbelievers..Whether it was simply psychological or the action of God I can't say for sure but I prefer to believe the latter.

Never doubt the power of prayer...I have even seen it work in the lives of unbelievers..Whether it was simply psychological or the action of God I can't say for sure but I prefer to believe the latter.

Or the ability of God to direct people (like this lady) to action. Obviously, what is going on in your life matters to God.

Amen brother! That is awesome and I know what you mean. Recently had similar experience when following up in person on a mailer response. I am a Christian and judging from the statues in this particular yard, I could tell right away that Christians lived there. The responder wasn't home but I spoke with her daughter and her closing line was, "May you be blessed by our Lord, Jesus Christ." Even though the entire day ended up being a complete bust, this blessing somehow made it worth it.

You don't have to go to church to pray, worship and believe. Have seen a few instances come to fruition myself. Hope and inspiration...good stuff!

Back