Colonoscopy Prior Authorization UHC

I believe I have gotten benefit from health insurance each year for at least the last 40 years.

I can honsestly say that other than for the births of my three kids, I have never come close to "getting my money's worth" from health insurance, especially since the Obamacare takeover of the industry.

However, I will also say that I hope NEVER to get my money's worth. I hope always to pay my premiums and need nothing more than an annual physical with routine bloodwork.

I can honsestly say that other than for the births of my three kids, I have never come close to "getting my money's worth" from health insurance, especially since the Obamacare takeover of the industry.

However, I will also say that I hope NEVER to get my money's worth. I hope always to pay my premiums and need nothing more than an annual physical with routine bloodwork.
That's a good persistency approach for non-perm products.

"I hope that you never have to use this, but if you do, call my office". My response is a little longer but you get the gist.

I send out that email/card 2 times per year. I want people to feel that they have meaningful protection, not just a premium that has to be paid.

Last edited:
And THERE is someone who
Is being tongue in cheek
NEVER has any health problems requiring medicine or doctor visits
or
does not understand the things health insurance does.

I believe I have gotten benefit from health insurance each year for at least the last 40 years.

I'm not going to get into a pi$$ing match here about

gotten benefit
vs
"getting my money's worth"

That discussion comes up from time to time in the p&c subforum.

I am sticking with what I said about me having gotten benefit from the health insurance coverage I have had.

Back