Commercial Auto Insurance for Rental Car Fleet

mactube

Expert
I'm looking to insure my rental car fleet of 6 cars. I did find one insurance brokerage who is willing to accept an application.
Is there anything in particular I should be aware of when submitting these applications in general ?
( since I didn't get into details of the actual application , of cause it's hard to say , but I'm just looking for general mistakes I can make when applying )

I'm looking to insure my rental car fleet of 6 cars. I did find one insurance brokerage who is willing to accept an application.
Is there anything in particular I should be aware of when submitting these applications in general ?
( since I didn't get into details of the actual application , of cause it's hard to say , but I'm just looking for general mistakes I can make when applying )

Are you an agent or non-agent? What state are you in?

Did you just buy them yesterday?

If not, how long have you been in business?

Where have you been insured until now?

I have been in business for 5 years with car per to per car rental services like Turo , My LLC is 2+ years old ( under which I want to insure the cars ) The cars registered under the LLC are 6 months old , the other cars about 2 years ) I had personal insurance and for example turo covers the rental periods. I also currently have a rental car insurance called Lula which is specialized in car rentals but the kind of cars they insure are limited.

Back