Commission Rates Per Company (med Supp)

chainedtotelesales

I did a board search and I really need schooling on how to massage my searching. Is there any way to search and filter results by 'newest first'? When I'm finding lots of old information.

Is there someplace I can go to see what each company pays for supplement commission this year?

Thanks in advance!

I did a board search and I really need schooling on how to massage my searching. Is there any way to search and filter results by 'newest first'? When I'm finding lots of old information.

Is there someplace I can go to see what each company pays for supplement commission this year?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, call Todd King. You won't find commission levels on here. If you are in Utah, I can help

The only Med Supp commission that really matters in Florida is UHC/AARP because they have the lowest rates, it's about $215 per year for 6 years.

The only Med Supp commission that really matters in Florida is UHC/AARP because they have the lowest rates, it's about $215 per year for 6 years.

Pretty sure we got bumped to $250 for Plan F and $210 for Plan N.

----------

Thanks in advance!

Like FLM said you really only need UHC but I have Aetna,UOO and Cigna just in case. They pay around 15% or so.

I'm in FL if you ever need help with training or marketing.

Back