Common Sense Companies National Guardian Life

not a fan of them.
Sold one a few years back to a 76 female
prem was $76 a month
I made $10 for the year! Yep, around .76 cents a MONTH! YEP
do i sound bitter? YES! No more for me.

Their funeral expense plan is not available in Florida but their estate planning trust is; not sure how that works if there is no plan to put into the trust; can you put other FE plans in the trust????? Confusing.

NGL mainly sell pre-need funeral insurance through funeral homes. They’ve been the big player in that for a long time.

They also have a version of those policies that independent insurance agents can sell which you can assign to the NGL funeral trust or estate planning trust. The only thing really attractive about those is that they’re guaranteed issue single premiums. But if you’re selling to a healthier person an independent agent would usually placed the case with a single premium policy that gives them a much higher face amount that many other companies offer.

If the consumer is going to buy one of those policies they would be better off to go to the funeral home to do it where they will generally have a better growth rate and a funeral price guarantee. Those are very important pieces of that puzzle that we as independent agents cannot offer when we sell it.
I don’t think their Final Expense Trust is available in Florida now.

Latest posts

Back