Companies Stealing Clients...Your Experience?

but it seems that once a clients email and SS# is tagged under your Aetna account they are yours for life and Aetna's agent of letter policy is that they will accept them but the original agent still gets paid.....

Agreed. Remember that facts - this was no client of yours since she never took the offer.

If they did not accept the offer with you how are they your client?

They started filling out the application and were called by the company right in the middle of filling it out as soon as the SSN was entered. If that's not slimy, I don't know what is...

Last edited:
Sounds Like Golden Rule/ UHC

I had that happen a couple of time with them. They had started the app months ago with another agent or right off of GR site.

Then when they went through me it reverted back to direct or other agent.

If it is GR you can not AOR in the first year.

They started filling out the application and were called by the company right in the middle of filling it out as soon as the SSN was entered. If that's not slimy, I don't know what is...

Oh, I must have misunderstood.

Yeah, that is slimy.

I thought they did not go with you, then Aetna called them later and signed them.

It's not Aetna, have no fear.

I feel like I'm reading the transcript from a game show entitled "Name that Slimy Insurance Company!". OK.. I'll bite. Is it BLUE CROSS??
The HCSC-owned Blue Cross companies have been itching to remove agents from the equation for a long time. With the MLR limits about to be imposed, I can easily see them advance testing various methods to reduce overall commission costs.
-AC

It's not Aetna, I will leave it at that and not name names for now. Need to get more details and see what's going on, but it doesn't look good.

Back