Compulife Subscribers: IMPORTANT Notice

Robert Barney

Guru
1000 Post Club
Compulife is developing a new email contact form that will be used in conjuction with Agent Listings at our term4sale.com web site.

Before enabling that function at the main term4sale web site, we have been developing and testing the new email form at:

www.termterm.com

The new email contact function is now working at www.termterm.com and it is ready for testing by Compulife subscribers.

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO TEST THIS FUNCTION!

If you are not receiving emails from the system, you may lose valuable attempts by consumers to contact you.

To test the function put in a zip code in which you are listed, then run a comparison (any comparison).

When the comparison results are displayed, click on the "Find An Agent" button which appears near the top of the comparison results (after the second introductory paragraph in the comparison).

The system will give you a list of three agents, one of which should be yourself (assuming that you are listed). If you are not listed, and need a list of zip codes in which you are listed, email me at: [email protected]

You will see a new column in the agent listings called "Email" with contact buttons for each of the three agents listed.

Click on the "contact" button for YOUR listing. That will take you to a form called "Contact Request".

Fill in the contact form and then click on "Submit Contact Form".

Check your email and see if you received the contact email. If not, check your spam folder and see if it is there.

If you did not get the email, or you are not listed, you can call Bob Barney at (888) 798-3488 or email me at [email protected]. I'll get to the bottom of the problem.

IMPORTANT: If this email function is not working for your email when we go live with it at term4sale.com then you risk a consumer emailing you, instead of calling you, and you losing that contact.

An email will be sent to all Compulife subscribers next week, explaining the need to test this function. We anticipate going live with the new system at term4sale in the last week of March. If you see this notice here, you have an additional half week notice.

So far so good. Each person who has tested seems to work fine.

Incidentally, Compulife is getting copies of these emails so we can monitor the activity.

I want to assure subscribers that we will not do anything with that information, beyond monitoring the system. We will be looking for patterns of mischievous behavior, such as [email protected] emails, names like Mickey Mouse, etc. As we move forward we will work to filter those out, and not send you useless emails that are nothing more than a fishing expedition by someone nosing around.

We will also be adding a database to the system, to track volume of consumer contacts by zip code (genuine contacts). We will then add that information to the zip code analyzer which can be found at:

www.term4sale.com/zipcode

Eventually, zip codes that produce a lot of contacts, will have higher listing fees for those agents who pay for additional listings (currently $1 per zip code per month).

Back