Compulife Wins Lawsuit Against ***

Robert Barney

Guru
1000 Post Club
From the Conclusion of the court judgement:

Based on the foregoing, Compulife is entitled to judgment in its favor on its claims for misappropriation of trade secrets (Counts IV and V in the ’08 case and Counts I and V in the ’42 case). Defendants shall be jointly and severally liable for damages in the amount of $368,451.71, plus prejudgment interest. Judgment shall be entered in favor of Defendants on the copyright infringement claims (Counts I and II in the ’08 case and Counts II and III in the ’42 case).

Plaintiff’s counsel shall submit a proposed final judgment, including proposed provisions for the permanent injunction, within one week of this order​

The entire judgement is available at the top of the homepage for the website:

www.davidrutstein.com

From the Conclusion of the court judgement:

Based on the foregoing, Compulife is entitled to judgment in its favor on its claims for misappropriation of trade secrets (Counts IV and V in the ’08 case and Counts I and V in the ’42 case). Defendants shall be jointly and severally liable for damages in the amount of $368,451.71, plus prejudgment interest. Judgment shall be entered in favor of Defendants on the copyright infringement claims (Counts I and II in the ’08 case and Counts II and III in the ’42 case).

Plaintiff’s counsel shall submit a proposed final judgment, including proposed provisions for the permanent injunction, within one week of this order​

The entire judgement is available at the top of the homepage for the website:

www.davidrutstein.com
Well that was fast and easy!

No?

The good news is that they will not be collecting.

The judgement is against 4 defendants, jointly and separately, and so that expands the options.

Back