Condo Meltdown: CODE RED

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you hate HOAs just as much as I do :jiggy:

Long before I was an adjuster I learned enough about evil HOAs to know that I would never live in one and certainly would never buy a condo or co-op.

I am aging in place in my modest, paid for, home without sharing walls, floors, ceilings with anybody else.

Fortunately, I live in a middle class neighborhood where people are well-behaved, friendly, but mind their own business.

:yes:

I am aging in place in my modest, paid for, home without sharing walls, floors, ceilings with anybody else.

Fortunately, I live in a middle class neighborhood where people are well-behaved, friendly, but mind their own business.

:yes:

For some reason, I didn't realize you were retired! I have a long way to go before my house is paid for or I am retired, but I've always stayed far away from condos and HOAs as well. My neighbors are well-behaved and friendly for the most part (Aside from some crackheads behind me)

I'm going to guess that you just made a lot of people feel old.
Lol you don't look that old Ray!

I was a freshman in high school in 1961.

You can't make me feel any older than my kids being in their 50s. (Son 53, Daughter 51).

My granddaughter is 29.

Wow! Life doesn't slow down for anyone does it? It's awesome you've gotten to spend that much time with your kids and grand kids though

Back