Crash Course: Generating Leads Through Pay-Per-Click Ads (Videos)

Aaron_4SIGHT

Guru
100+ Post Club
Pay per click advertising can be a great way to generate leads. It can also be a fast track to losing lots of money. I did a series of videos on the AgentMethods blog earlier this month where I dove into pay-per-click advertising and how to make it work. If you're doing (or considering) pay-per-click ads, take a few minutes to watch the videos. Make sure you check out the last video to see real-world mistakes major carriers are making in their PPC campaigns!

And remember that we're posting a short video on insurance websites, lead generation, search engine optimization, and more on our blog. Subscribe to email updates (signup in the right column) or our RSS feed to make sure you don't miss a video!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Crash Course: Generating Leads Through Pay-Per-Click Ads (Vid

Aaron,

This is a excellent series of videos. Anyone who plans to do PPC should watch them.

PPC can be a real money pit unless you know what you are doing.

You mentioned negative keywords and conversion optimization in your videos.

Understanding how to use negative keywords and using a conversion optimization strategy on your landing pages can turn a money pit into a money tree.

Keep the videos coming.

Thanks Alston.

It amazes me how many agents, lead vendors, & carriers don't add negative keywords to their campaign and end up hurting their campaigns. In the last video where I show some examples, I didn't have to look for long at all before I found national advertisers making big mistakes on their PPC campaigns. Their mistakes are your opportunities!

I think that a lot of big companies consider this branding.

Branding may work for these companies.

Branding my small business by wasting PPC money benefits me as much as branding does a cow.

I think that a lot of big companies consider this branding.

Branding may work for these companies.

Branding my small business by wasting PPC money benefits me as much as branding does a cow.

Speaking of brand, there's been a lot of research in the value of bidding on your own brand/name. Search for "zappos" in Google, for example, and you'll see that Zappos.com is the top advertiser. Search Engine Journal had an interesting article about this a while ago:

What’s The Real Value of Brand PPC? | Search Engine Journal

Back