crohn's disease any carrier?

meaning more then just humera? what other conditions do they accept injections at the doctor office

I have people stuck with RA for injections other things too

I have one who is fairly healthy except takes injection for psoriasis skin condition

Some with wet mac

Are you sure No one usually takes these
GTL won't take it.

18. Have you been advised by a medical professional that surgery, injections or treatment other than oral medications will or may be required for? { Joint Replacement { Ulcerative Colitis { Obstructive sleep apnea (CPAP use acceptable) { Cataracts { None of the above { Organ, Tissue, or Bone Marrow Transplant { Hepatitis C (including oral medications) { Tremors { Crohn’s disease { Osteoarthritis { Aneurysm { Heart valve disease { Macular degeneration { Spinal stenosis { Gallstones { Osteoporosis

GTL won't take it.

18. Have you been advised by a medical professional that surgery, injections or treatment other than oral medications will or may be required for? { Joint Replacement { Ulcerative Colitis { Obstructive sleep apnea (CPAP use acceptable) { Cataracts { None of the above { Organ, Tissue, or Bone Marrow Transplant { Hepatitis C (including oral medications) { Tremors { Crohn’s disease { Osteoarthritis { Aneurysm { Heart valve disease { Macular degeneration { Spinal stenosis { Gallstones { Osteoporosis

I didn't think so though this is oddly specific, I wonder if it would work for the psoriasis skin case

GTL changed their application, they now ask about injections on specific diseases and Crohns is one of them. Cigna and Aetna also will take injections. Aetna is declinable with Humira but Cigna may take it. Cigna has Humira as declinable for RA use only and nothing on their app says anything about Crohns. I would check with their underwriting department. Also I believe Cigna will take wet macular.

GTL changed their application, they now ask about injections on specific diseases and Crohns is one of them. Cigna and Aetna also will take injections. Aetna is declinable with Humira but Cigna may take it. Cigna has Humira as declinable for RA use only and nothing on their app says anything about Crohns. I would check with their underwriting department. Also I believe Cigna will take wet macular.

I highly doubt that.

Those shots are usually around 2k per injection. It would be a really hard justification to underwrite an application that has to have 400$ claim per 4-6 week. They'd make zero dollars off the claimant.

Secondly, it's hard to approve an underwritten application when your medication makes your immune system depressed and at risk for TB and other serious infections.

I mean, could it happen? Sure.. but you're going to likely spend a lot of time trying to find someone to take her.. which will likely be fruitless.

What injections does Aetna take I have not seen it

Aetna and Cigna do not have a question on their application about injections. You have to look on the declinable lists. I know I have several people that have a Prolia injection with Aetna. I have also put people with wet mac with Cigna in the past. I have not ran into any in the last couple years and have not written much with Cigna recently. Aetna, Capitol life and Union Security all have the same exact Underwriting if that helps any. I feel like I work hard to get my Apps so I want paid. If the appication and underwriting is clear I submit it and make the carrier make the decision. As with all these companies they change underwriting and it is our job to keep up. I don't have Cigna current drug lis but I uploaded Aetna

Attachments

• Aetna druglist.pdf
    186.6 KB · Views: 2
Aetna and Cigna do not have a question on their application about injections. You have to look on the declinable lists. I know I have several people that have a Prolia injection with Aetna. I have also put people with wet mac with Cigna in the past. I have not ran into any in the last couple years and have not written much with Cigna recently. Aetna, Capitol life and Union Security all have the same exact Underwriting if that helps any. I feel like I work hard to get my Apps so I want paid. If the appication and underwriting is clear I submit it and make the carrier make the decision. As with all these companies they change underwriting and it is our job to keep up. I don't have Cigna current drug lis but I uploaded Aetna
https://vpn.ncc-agent.com/docs/CIGN...are Supplement CHLIC/Declinable Drug List.pdf

Back