Current Securus or EFES Agents Only Please

How would you or anyine segue into FE from an MA appointment?

It would be hard now. When I was heavy into MA it was before Humana made the MIPPA rules.

It does come up now with some clients. I believe that if I were doing MA plans now I could pull out the SOA and move on. I might have to give it 48 hours? If I did MA I would find out for sure. I ask everyone I talk to who they have their med sup with.

The FE market is not really the same market as med sups but I write few med sups from it. I write more med sups from referrals from my FE clients.

I give the number of a guy that does MA plans to the people that ask for them. I also tell them that they have to call him because he is forbidden to call them.

I don't regret for a second that I got out of the MA business.

I was only kidding. I know it works very well for you. Having to deal with mailings or telemarketers does add a lot of stress to this business and you need to be consistent with anything you do to keep the money coming in. Every agent pays for something they don't want to do whether it be mailings, telemarketers or even paperwork. Whatever works best for anyone should keep doing what they are doing....

I don't have to pay my telemarketer.
Of course, that could be because my telemarketer NEVER EFFING WORKS!:mad:

One of those days again?

He tells me how he is so completly broke, wants to work as much as possible. I say 'great, call all day Friday, Sat., Sunday...I don't care if I have to pay you for 30 hours- work as much as you can to set a full day for me on Monday.'
I got back from my weekend getaway, find he worked a total of zero minutes, over the past 3 days, and no text or email as to what happened.
:huh::wacko:

He tells me how he is so completly broke, wants to work as much as possible. I say 'great, call all day Friday, Sat., Sunday...I don't care if I have to pay you for 30 hours- work as much as you can to set a full day for me on Monday.'
I got back from my weekend getaway, find he worked a total of zero minutes, over the past 3 days, and no text or email as to what happened.

I had an employee leave me in mess like that when I was on vacation. As the door was hitting him in the backside.....err maybe that was my foot...

Sadly most people who are broke are broke for a reason.

They would need to be gray to even have a chance. Then it would not.

Actually the cammies make more sense than a solid color. Easier to hide stains, paint and grease. Also the old navy dungarees were not very comfortable to work in. Dixie Cups at sea was stupid.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just have to work on keeping the other two out.

my very worst days in dungarees or khakis were better than any day in last 28 years of civies. i figured it out too late.

my very worst days in dungarees or khakis were better than any day in last 28 years of civies. i figured it out too late.

Best and worst days of my life for sure.

My oldest could Not wait to get out after his sandbox vacation. Got out and regretted it. Went into the reserves and activated for a couple years. Finally decided enough. Still misses the Marine Corps. I have two active duty sons that just bitch and moan just like I and their brother did. Man, I would love to trade places with them for a year. Or at least one WestPac.

Back