Current Securus or EFES Agents Only Please

They start a regional manager at 105%? What renewal %.

You cannot start at EFES as a regional manager. As for commissions the highest you will start at with EFES is 95% and very few managers will do that.

That's with companies like RNA, AmAm, Foresters, etc. Americo will be 10 points higher. AmCon and Monumental will be lower.

EFES is great for the producing agent. If you are wanting to build a downline then not so much.

I will take my 115-125% contracts and buy my own leads....no offense to EFES....good organization, just not for everyone like jdeasy stated.

I will take my 115-125% contracts and buy my own leads....no offense to EFES....good organization, just not for everyone like jdeasy stated.

Everyone has to do their own math and do what's best for them.

I'm a free agent. I have no downline and I can write business. If I could do better than partnering with EFES I would.

But, if I were at the break even point doing my own mail or evn could make a bit more I would stick with with EFES because of how the leads all come in on the same day in the same area which makes it much easier to plan my week the way I want to work. Then there is the ongoing training and comraderie with other agents doing the same work as I am.

Right now the numbers are nowhere close to being even. It is far better for me to partner with EFES. This coming Friday will mark 4 years for me with EFES. Best decision I've made in this business.

Last edited:
Everyone has to do their own math and do what's best for them.

I'm a free agent. I have no downline and I can write business. If I could do better than partnering with EFES I would.

But, if I were at the brak even point doing my own mail or evn could make a bit more I would stick with with EFES because of how the leads all come in on the same day in the same area which makes it much easier to plan my week the way I want to work. Then there is the ongoing training and comraderie with other agents doing the same work as I am.

Right now the numbers are nowhere close to being even. It is far better for me to partner with EFES. This coming Friday will mark 4 years for me with EFES. Best decision I've made in this business.

I have a suggestion. :idea: You should go buy a separate PO box just for your mailings. Order your leads and only go to the box on Saturdays.:cool:

Still wouldn't all be in the same county. You can be dismisive about the system that EFES and I use but you cannot dismiss the results.

I was only kidding. I know it works very well for you. Having to deal with mailings or telemarketers does add a lot of stress to this business and you need to be consistent with anything you do to keep the money coming in. Every agent pays for something they don't want to do whether it be mailings, telemarketers or even paperwork. Whatever works best for anyone should keep doing what they are doing....

jdeasy said:
Still wouldn't all be in the same county. You can be dismisive about the system that EFES and I use but you cannot dismiss the results.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Back