Dave Miller for King of Website Strategy

Surprised you didn't get Chump's site with those words. Didn't know Charlie was into that sort of thing too. Amazing what you can learn about the personal lives of folks on this forum by simply reading a few threads . . .

Why would texas be harder for Health Ins SEO than california or NY?

In cali we got 10 attorney's and 4 insurance agents for every human being. Let's talk about competitive markets!

I recently read an article that stated there are more insurance agents in the Dallas, Fort Worth area (Not the whole state) than the states of California and New York. Combined.
If I can find it again, I will post the link.

Damn thats a gaggle o' surance dudes ...

Wonder if them thar co's got any policies left?!

being born in irving tx lets me tease my redneck brothers - tho' Dallas and irving and Ft Worth are pretty "metro" ...

Yeah, Dave knows is stuff. If you want your website to do something other than take up space online...then he's your guy he provides a great service at a beyond reasonable price.

Him and I are working on several projects currently and some of our clients are already starting to get leads from their websites.

ok, thought i would share some recent results of whats been happening cause i know some folks on here are using dave for seo.

i hit first page on google last week and am on the first page with several minor key words. but like i said first page lower middle position on google with my secondary key word. also of note moved up tp page 2 with my main keyword last week also.

as of now getting about a lead or two a day, and they are a hell of allot better than internet shared. selling about half.. just sold one 5 minn ago... had 2 purchase with no interaction at all... that was strange..... but my only question is this...

how and why the hell did i not figure this out sooner... go dave go!!!

Chuck Norris uses him for SEO as well.

How do I contact this guy?

ChuckNorris12.jpg

Back