Dave Ramsey fires employee for getting pregnant

And the discussion where we're putting that theory to the test is with good old DR.. A person who uses religion as a differentiator to sell financial advice that people can get off of a free list article on yahoo during tax time.
Vic is just upset that people of color can't be fired because of their color.

Now, now...

I have political differences with Vic. I think he relies too much on "news from the Right" that is more opinion than fact

However, all non-political dealings with Vic have been on the level. I think we've been helpful to one another.

Personally, we may thing each other are misguided, but I don't think that Vic is actively a racist person. I think he's misinformed..

I am also not as far right as some evangelicals but the truth is evangelicals vote Trump over Biden, it does not mean they support 100% Trump and 100% against Biden. It is great to live in America with differences of opinion and being able to express it.

You totally get me wrong its not about the protection its about the separate class and what that does

Let me tell you in my life I reinvented myself 2 x from the bottom the last time I went homeless

I built myself up starting with working 3 minimum wage jobs and worked and looked for opportunity and when you do that you find an opportunity

And there is nothing I have done that A black person cannot do In fact I have seen a few do better than me There is not an opportunity I have ever had that wasn't available to all who would grab at it and work for it

It has literally nothing to do with job protection and everything to do with indoctrination lies and control leading to wear these things have lead every time in the past

Now, now...

I have political differences with Vic. I think he relies too much on "news from the Right" that is more opinion than fact

However, all non-political dealings with Vic have been on the level. I think we've been helpful to one another.

Personally, we may thing each other are misguided, but I don't think that Vic is actively a racist person. I think he's misinformed..

I truly believe in equal right moreover I truly believe every one stand s before God Equal

So Much in the bible talks about not to give more respect to a rich man vrs the low man slave or poor or any other way because of money or social standing

I truly believe that in all my heart

But I also believe what is happing is not about equal rights or helping minorities as much as it is about power control and agenda and the results prove that because I read it 20 years ago and saw it come to pass in pieces and the protected classes is only one part of the whole

I watched it all start with the patriot act

However, this post is not to argue I heard your side compleating my side and I agree to disagree peacefully

Is saying “evangelicalism makes people stupider” really name calling though? I didn’t say evangelicals are idiots, but I will now. And there is evidence: Religious Factors and Hippocampal Atrophy in Late Life
Apparently the atrophy has affected you so much you could not maintain concentration enough to read, "Greater hippocampal atrophy was observed longitudinally in this study among born-again Protestants, Catholics, and those reporting no religious affiliation, compared with non born-again Protestants".

You totally get me wrong its not about the protection its about the separate class and what that does

Let me tell you in my life I reinvented myself 2 x from the bottom the last time I went homeless

I built myself up starting with working 3 minimum wage jobs and worked and looked for opportunity and when you do that you find an opportunity

And there is nothing I have done that A black person cannot do In fact I have seen a few do better than me There is not an opportunity I have ever had that wasn't available to all who would grab at it and work for it

It has literally nothing to do with job protection and everything to do with indoctrination lies and control leading to wear these things have lead every time in the past

So Vic120. How long have you been Black?

Latest posts

Back