Dealership Partnerships to Come

Really we're not a lead company, really we're a service for the public. Anyone who wants to switch for whatever reason. We love what the insurance world is doing right now.

We created this company because we found the lead world to be a serious let down. With there not being any way for these companies to make sure the leads they give are any good. Which is why we started with the call center, not an outsource our own call center. We train the Sky Reps to do inbound and outbound calls and they're focus is discounts. To the public were a pairing company. Right now we're helping to switch a lot of clients to Farmers because a couple well known companies have raised they're prices and were getting emails and calls from people who have been raised recently.

We do some online generation but we do it a bit different. If someone requests a quote they only fill out a form that takes about 15 seconds which will prompt a Sky Rep in our call center to call them back to fill out the application. The call center also does outbound calling through the leads we purchase (not from affiliates) we purchase expiration leads as well as multi driver. And we're very excited to be partnering with dealerships around the country very soon so something to look out for.

Since your not a "lead company", I assume that you are giving agents these referrals for free..... correct?

Because, I mean, if you are charging agents for these referrals then, well,..... your a lead company!!

But since your not a lead company feel free to email me a "referral" in the greenville SC area and I will report the results back to the forum...

Since your not a "lead company", I assume that you are giving agents these referrals for free..... correct?

Because, I mean, if you are charging agents for these referrals then, well,..... your a lead company!!

But since your not a lead company feel free to email me a "referral" in the greenville SC area and I will report the results back to the forum...

Better yet, why not post the free leads here - you can rest assured they will be serviced.

Back