Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

I was thrilled out of my gourd today. I received a postcard that starts out asking if I'm Okay [sic]. It then says, "No one has heard from you so I thought I would shoot you a note." It goes on to invite me to a free annuity marketing telephone seminar that will reveal how I can easily make $250,000 selling annuities from home. But I have to respond in a hurry othetr wise my spot will be given to another agent. Funny thing is Dean forgot to sign the card. Also nowhere on the card does it mention his organization. This certainly sounds like an offer I can't refuse.:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

He must like me better than you. Today I got a letter from him.
Same B/S but now in an envelope.:SLEEP:

Re: Dean Cipriano's System

Hi there.

Thanks so much for replying. You know, I sat in on one of his tele - webimars and wow! That emotional drip or non drip marketing system had me provoked,compelled, and really really thinking! I tell ya! I agree so much with what you said up above and in your other post about cold calling v. his system, and having to change up the marketing techniques or network to different areas as well as the other things you mention.

Bottom line I've learned so far is the key to any business success is marketing. Period. One can have thee best product but if one cannot get in front of the qualified, viable buyers... well... I know you know.

So I'm thinking I will only gain if I buy into his program. Do you endorse this? I have to assume you do.

Now, there is no shame in trying something out. You have succeeded with it. I know Cipriano carries a stigma of some sort which is why I initially posted the thread. But after that call, he had me really thinking about marketing techniques to provoke, disturb, etc. etc. I know from my own personal choices that I reacted in my life - many are imputed to when I finally was disturbed enough (either something happened or someone made me realize) and I made the decision to react and act. And that's what we want in this business too.

Thank you very much again.

Honest.

"ANY" marketing system WILL work if YOY will work the system. So what makes this one such a hot topic...it's just here and now. All those old systems worked for hundreds/thousands of agents, too. Is Dean's different...NO, not one bit when you really get down to it. Dean is just another Ron Paul selling system student who has put his butt on the line and works at it hard. The "real" bottom line is WILL YOU WORK THE SYSTEM???

Work his, your's, or some other trainers system. Any one will be effective if YOU go to work, every day and don't quit. It's ACTION that makes it work...not Dean's intelligence...no offense. I find I get motivated mostly when I "pay" for a new system...I'm a tight-wad. I want my money back plus, plus. If that's what it takes, just do it, Nike.

No, I did not buy Dean's system...and don't plan to.

Blessings!

"ANY" marketing system WILL work if YOY will work the system. So what makes this one such a hot topic...it's just here and now. All those old systems worked for hundreds/thousands of agents, too. Is Dean's different...NO, not one bit when you really get down to it. Dean is just another Ron Paul selling system student who has put his butt on the line and works at it hard. The "real" bottom line is WILL YOU WORK THE SYSTEM???

Work his, your's, or some other trainers system. Any one will be effective if YOU go to work, every day and don't quit. It's ACTION that makes it work...not Dean's intelligence...no offense. I find I get motivated mostly when I "pay" for a new system...I'm a tight-wad. I want my money back plus, plus. If that's what it takes, just do it, Nike.

Blessings!

That is so true. Everyone today is looking for the secret key, the magic wand or a special button to push. There is no "magic system", it doesn't exist, never has and never will.

Those who make a lot of money in this business do it by working smart, hard and doing it every day. They have an awesome work ethic, are self motivated and very organized. Organization is one of the main keys to success in this business.

If most new agents would spend as much time working as they do trying to find a fast, easy way to sell insurance there would be a lot less failures in this business.

I can't believe how much he sends postcards, long sales letters, and emails. I listened to one of his phone calls and I could barely stand to listen to it.

After receiving his emails more than I cared to read, I finally emailed him back two weeks ago and so far nothing. I'm surprised.

This is what I wrote him...
Wow, you are a salesman and I don’t see any help here, just pressure to buy your products. I’ve gotten so much from you that I’m tired of reading it.

I’m burned out from it.

Long sales letters...I don't care if they are from Dan Kennedy...I can't stand them.

What works nowadays? The only thing that has consistently...and that's one-on-one helping a person with their needs one person at a time.

I purchased his initial system for $695. After receiving and examining it, I sent it back for a full refund. The initial package was an upsell for more expensive services.

It hasn't always been illegal. I think it was around 1991 that it became illegal to send unsolicited broadcast faxes. I still receive about 5 or so a week from companies that don't publish their number on the fax. Which is also illegal. My one computer is my fax machine so at least they I don't waste any of my paper.

I always wondered what he was all about? There was a time I got calls and e-mails from him. Still do but not as often.

It's been 19 months since you posted this, do you still feel the same about his "system" I'm actually looking into making that purchase.

Latest posts

Back