Debit Cards Like Direct Express?

Meta bank is junk . It looks like a checking account with routing and account # but they won't allow withdrawals for the account #. They only allow withdrawals from the actual debit card which is junk . For me direct express has been great persistent business but any other card has been terrible . I walk away from all of them .

If carrier has solid ss billing like Family Benefit, it's really solid persistency since money's taken off card before they wake up

They sure do have their card stolen quite often though

Problem being that all the other cards are paid EARLY and on different dates monthly.

Meta bank is junk . It looks like a checking account with routing and account # but they won't allow withdrawals for the account #. They only allow withdrawals from the actual debit card which is junk . For me direct express has been great persistent business but any other card has been terrible . I walk away from all of them .
Metabank does allow for EFT. I have clients on the books with them. The bank itself sometimes doesn’t deposit the clients social security on time though. It’s usually a few days early, but sometimes it’s a few days late.

Back