Delivering of FE Policies

Lol Is Ben Boman Queer? Whats all this love shack stuff I keep reading? I wish I knew petey because I hear he's on pace for $750k this yr. But i'm the next best thing and my 1099 challenge for 2015 is open to any agent on personal production. Not Bogus over rides . I'm sure there's a few on here that will beat me but i'm confident not one of the previous posters.

Lol Is Ben Boman Queer? Whats all this love shack stuff I keep reading? I wish I knew petey because I hear he's on pace for $750k this yr. But i'm the next best thing and my 1099 challenge for 2015 is open to any agent on personal production. Not Bogus over rides . I'm sure there's a few on here that will beat me but i'm confident not one of the previous posters.

Don't get all butt hurt petey. You know we love ya.

Hate to bust your bubble but I'm far from queer. Don't worry, you'll find someone though.

It's just I keep reading all this love room stuff on the road . Maybe I'll come on one of those road trips and report back.

Back