Dental Insurance Leads in California

Basically the way it works you are either on a live lead transfer or a dialer...they want you to be on at least 4 hours a day to make decent income...They have people making over 1K a week putting on full time hours. you can also sell the hybrid life policy thru them as well along with the dental insurance. the company they are pushing has immediate benefits for major dental work and that is a big plus in the dental insurance industry. the script is simple, not hard to do...Anyone PM me if having issues getting thru...

Ok, I will say it. You seem to be a recruiter for this company. That's cool, but just come out and admit it, and post something in t he offers section.

I listened in on Oz's training call yesterday. It sounds pretty good, and legit. But, I don't think the follow up from management with that company is going to be good. I was expecting a contract yesterday, never came. Called, never got a return call. Last time I called, it took several days before I heard back. They must have agents knocking down the door to work for them. Like I said, based on what I heard yesterday, this does sound like a legit company and opportunity. But, I am thinking you better have a lot of experience selling dental insurance if you are going to work with them, because I doubt you are going to get much support from your upline!

I wasn't going to say anything BUT.......
the bolded sections sound eerily familiar to my experience with the Free Dental Insurance Leads - Home program pitched last year by a guy with a San Diego # (619) area code I think it was Palmiotto (Peter or Greg) the video and site seem the same the company name was different but EXACTLY the same story and voice mail pitch for sure....

At that time he was working with the Pajama Man, Andy Ross out of Vegas (yep that Pajama Man) and a young lady out of Florida ('Val' as I recall) but it seems they split up and planted new flags.

Anyway the tough to get a hold of, infrequent follow up, assignment of commish and seemingly ever changing 'new' gear left me guy shy and it seems some of mine concerns from last year are still around.

Again, I can't say anything BAD about the group but I couldn't endorse them either....well except for pretty good 'hype up' meetings and rah rah calls....

I wasn't going to say anything BUT.......
the bolded sections sound eerily familiar to my experience with the Free Dental Insurance Leads - Home program pitched last year by a guy with a San Diego # (619) area code I think it was Palmiotto (Peter or Greg) the video and site seem the same the company name was different but EXACTLY the same story and voice mail pitch for sure....

At that time he was working with the Pajama Man, Andy Ross out of Vegas (yep that Pajama Man) and a young lady out of Florida ('Val' as I recall) but it seems they split up and planted new flags.

Anyway the tough to get a hold of, infrequent follow up, assignment of commish and seemingly ever changing 'new' gear left me guy shy and it seems some of mine concerns from last year are still around.

Again, I can't say anything BAD about the group but I couldn't endorse them either....well except for pretty good 'hype up' meetings and rah rah calls....

I don't think it's the same company, although I really have no idea. The guy I have been speaking to has an 818 prefix. In fairness, he did answer the phone when I called yesterday and finally sent me over a contract.

I listened in on Oz's training call yesterday. It sounds pretty good, and legit. But, I don't think the follow up from management with that company is going to be good. I was expecting a contract yesterday, never came. Called, never got a return call. Last time I called, it took several days before I heard back. They must have agents knocking down the door to work for them. Like I said, based on what I heard yesterday, this does sound like a legit company and opportunity. But, I am thinking you better have a lot of experience selling dental insurance if you are going to work with them, because I doubt you are going to get much support from your upline!

The problem with OZ and the other big company selling dental is they work with lower income people and deals don't stay on the books, plus they have a $100 deductible and only pay 60% up to $1500 the first year or have limited amounts that they will payout...so the comsumer has a lot of out of pocket expenses. where as the plan I sell has over 60 procedures that cost $0 or has a $5 co-pay but you are limited to just three states Florida,Texas and California right now and have to use a network. Those are the ONLY downsides, but since I sell in Florida and California It works great for me!

In answer to your question Quack, I am not a recruiter for this company...I have a friend that is doing really well with them...They were called I-assurant before and now they are called Oz Insurance services...I dont know if one got bought out by the other or they are the same company...I know about them based on what my friend has told me, that's all

----------

The problem with OZ and the other big company selling dental is they work with lower income people and deals don't stay on the books, plus they have a $100 deductible and only pay 60% up to $1500 the first year or have limited amounts that they will payout...so the comsumer has a lot of out of pocket expenses. where as the plan I sell has over 60 procedures that cost $0 or has a $5 co-pay but you are limited to just three states Florida,Texas and California right now and have to use a network. Those are the ONLY downsides, but since I sell in Florida and California It works great for me!

What plan do you sell if you don't mind me asking?

I tried to work for OZ Insurance Services but trying to get going with them is like pulling teeth. No pun intended. I am glad it never happened though because I found another agency that is similar except they pay much higher commission and residuals. They also have exclusive leads all day and great technology. I started last week and closed 3 deals on my first day. A manager showed me the check of one of their top guys and I am inspired.

I tried to work for OZ Insurance Services but trying to get going with them is like pulling teeth. No pun intended. I am glad it never happened though because I found another agency that is similar except they pay much higher commission and residuals. They also have exclusive leads all day and great technology. I started last week and closed 3 deals on my first day. A manager showed me the check of one of their top guys and I am inspired.

Ok, I'll bite. What company did you end up going with?

Back